|******My first DD!!!!!******* I'm so very thrilled...Given on June 17th ,2013 Suggested by WintersRead wintersread.deviantart.com/ and Given by SaTaNiA satania.deviantart.com/|
Mandelbulb3D 1.9.0 ALPHA 1Andreas :iconthargor6: was even faster than I thought, he already released an amazing incredible ALPHA of a new Mb release, believe it or not.Mandelbulb3D 1.9.0 ALPHA 1 by mandelbulb3d
- Number-Fields in the Formula-Window have now buttons to decrease/increase the value (!!!). The Increment can be specified at the bottom of the window
- Option to perform automatic refresh of the Navigator-window when changing formulas-parameters in the Formula-window
- The Formula-Window is resizable now
- Exchanging of formulas in the Formula-window now works in two directions
- Started to increase the number of formulas from 6 to 8. (!!!) Many changes are already done, but not all. Unfortunately most required changes are only detected by crashing the program.
It was necessary to create new revisions for all file-formats involved, currently only saving in the *m3p-format is supported.
Link to Light-settings MB3D (updated)FYI: By coincidence, I found this last week: http://www.fractalforums.com/tutorials/44-mandelbulb3d-colours-and-lights/Link to Light-settings MB3D (updated) by Sabine62
4 collections of light-settings (.m3l) you can try (3 by Alef, 1 by EllenM (the one in the box)). Some of them are really very nice!
Have fun and a big thank you to EllenM/ellenm1 and Alef/Edo555 for sharing!
How to use them:
In the zip there are .m3l files packed.
- Extract those to the folder Lights in Mandelbulb3D-folder. If there is no Lights-folder, create it first, then extract all the m3l-files there. If there already is a Lights-folder with a slightly different name, write the name and location on your hard disc down and extract your files there.
- After that, start the program if it is not already running, and in the main window go to the Ini-tab above the render.
- Click on Initial Directories. A window will open
- The fifth row will say at the very left: M3l Light parameter
- Make sure that the text in the white field
I am a multidisciplinary experimental artist. I have turned my attention to experimental Fractals. A lot of my Art Images are of Fractals and for those who do not know what a Fractal it is an image built with math, a repetition of the same geometric module over and over, Self same similarity if you will, with different dimensions, according to a mathematical function. Fractal geometry is a new way of looking at the world; we have been surrounded by natural patterns, unsuspected but easily recognized in everything and everybody. I use several different programs to blend and manipulate the range of possibilities allowed through my choices. Some may not consider my work Art but I assure you I put as much work, blood sweat and tears if not more into my work. I believe that the quality of the actual work is what is paramount.|
Please visit my work and won't you be the judge let me know what you think!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her, still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." -Victor Hugo
lion6255.deviantart.com/?givep…...... Please saving up for the premium Membership
I do not take other people work and make it my own. I am not that lazy or trifling. PLEASE do not take what I have worked hard to do.I do not give you or anyone permission to use my work in any part with out my written permission!!!!!!!!
Commissions.....I will gladly work for points or Memberships or of course good cold hard $$$$
Current Residence: Central Va USA
Favourite genre of music: Old R & B
Favourite style of art: Nature
Operating System: XP Leopard
MP3 player of choice: A Pod of course
Favourite cartoon character: Mickey Mouse
Personal Quote: Pro-Choice, Live and Let Live
symmetry artmandelbulb art